The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-12 Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-15 Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Waiting for Katie ~ Open Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Waiting for Katie ~ Open Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Waiting for Katie ~ Open DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Waiting for Katie ~ Open SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Waiting for Katie ~ Open Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Waiting for Katie ~ Open Hayden-panettiere-

Waiting for Katie ~ Open

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

Waiting for Katie ~ Open Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 pm

Waiting for Katie ~ Open Sparkle-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open 440336_1273620917343_160-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open 03-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open Cat-1
Hot and dangerous
If you’re one of us, then roll with us
‘Cause we make the hipsters fall in love

I was waiting for Katie to meet me outside for lunch. I sat on the grass and opened a book—Where Rainbows End by Cecilia Ahern. It was a warm day, the sun was threatening to break through the clouds but the clouds held strong for now. I sighed; I liked the sun but I also liked rain; it smells nice. I couldn’t concentrate on the book because of the music playing in my ears from my iPod. I closed the book and put it back in my schoolbag.
I watched as some of the jocks and other Cheerios walked past. I smiled at them. Only one came to sit with me. “Hey.” He smiled. I hit pause on the music. “Hi Finn.” I smiled back. “What’s up?” Finn Hudson asked. “The sky.” I replied with a laugh. Our conversation didn’t last long as he had football practise. But he was nice enough to even talk to me for a while, because I was on my own. I had to admit, I’d always had a small crush on Finn, but not like Rachel Berry. She was on a whole different scale.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And we’ve got hot-pants on and up
And yes of course we does we’re running this town just like a club
And no, you don’t wanna mess with us

Tags: Youu&Mee
Word Count: 191
Outfit: here;D
Notes: Nopee;D
Got Jesus on my necklace
I’ve got that glitter on my eyes
Stockings ripped all up the side
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 pm

I saw Carter talking to Finn before he walked away. I ran up towards where she sat on the grass going, "Carter! Carter!"
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Waiting for Katie ~ Open Sparkle-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open 440336_1273620917343_160-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open 03-1 Waiting for Katie ~ Open Cat-1
Hot and dangerous

I looked up again when I heard my name. “Hey Katie!” I grinned and got to my feet. “Wanna get some lunch? Or we’ll be late for Cheerios practice and Coach would kill us if we are.” I laughed. “Possibly literally.” I added.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count:43
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:46 pm

I laughed, "Probably a good idea. So what are you making for lunch?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Hot and dangerous

”No, no, Katie.” I laughed. ”The lunch ladies make the food.” I smiled and started walking. “You just choose what you want.”

Word Count:22
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

"OMG that is so cool!" I said, jumping up and down and clapping. I grabbed her hand and dragged her in the direction of where everyone was getting food.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 pm

Hot and dangerous

‘Wow’ I mouthed as I was dragged toward the cafeteria. I giggled as we past confused-looking students near their lockers or walking down the halls.

Word Count:25
Got Jesus on my necklace

Last edited by Carter Ramirez on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm

I dragged her to the queue and stood there. There wasn't much of a queue left so I got a salad with chicken pieces in it.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 pm

Hot and dangerous

I stood in line behind Katie and ordered a plate of fries and a soda. Even though they would add an extra, like, ten pounds to my weight and make my Cheerios uniform not fit so I’d either have to throw up or run track 115 times. I decided I would do one of those right after lunch.

Word Count:58
Got Jesus on my necklace

Last edited by Carter Ramirez on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:15 pm

I went to where all the tables were and picked one all the cheerios were sat at. I stared at it for a few seconds then shrugged and sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Hot and dangerous

“Katie… Why are you sitting on the ground?” I asked, taking one of the spare seats at the Cheerios’ table. Most of them eyed my lunch speculatively. I smiled a small smile before popping one of my fries into my mouth.

Word Count:41
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 pm

"Because" I answered putting more emphasis on that word. I picked up a piece of salad and put it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

Hot and dangerous

“Ooookaaaaaay.” I dragged out the word and ate some more fries before taking a swig of the soda, the fizzy-ness making my eyes water as it slid down my throat.

Word Count:30
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

I carried on eating my salad. The others were talking but I didn't want to be late for practise so I just ate. I got a few funny looks off people walking past.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:47 pm

Hot and dangerous

I saw that people were watching Katie weirdly so I picked up my food and joined her on the floor. At least it was harder for my teammates to glare at my food if I was on the floor. ”It’s odd down here.” I laughed.

Word Count:45
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 pm

"It's cool. And guess what?! I am totally going to graduate now" I said , fist pumping the air.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Hot and dangerous

”Hahahaa.” I laughed. ”Totally. Congratulations, Katie.” I giggled again and ate a couple more fries.

Word Count:15
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 pm

"Thank you!" I said, smiling and pushing my dinner away.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:30 am

Hot and dangerous

I nodded, smiling. The fries’ greasiness was making me queasy so I pushed away my lunch, too. It didn’t make sense but I drank a little of my soda, too. ”You wanna go for a walk around school before Cheerios practice? I asked with a smile.

Word Count:46
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm

"No, I need to go give my work to Mr Schue" I said, getting up and grabbing my water.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Hot and dangerous

Whoa, time to backpeddle! Katie did work? I shook it off and got up with my lunch. ”Oh, well, I’ll meet you at practice!” I beamed excitedly, knowing that I had to burn off the carbs before Cheerios practice; one way or another.

Word Count:
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:16 pm

"Okay" I said and dusted my uniform down. I hugged her and then turned and headed for the janitors closet. "Wait, Carter? Where is MrSchue's classroom?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Hot and dangerous

I paused when I was near the trash can. I turned to look at Katie, trying my hardest not to laugh. “You know where you slushie Rachel Berry on a Monday morning?” I asked. “Well carry on down the hall, turn left then it’s on the right.” I explained with a smile.

Word Count:
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh! Okay, thanks" I said and turned and headed in that direction. I saw the red stain of slushie where I slushie rachel every monday. I turn and go into the wrong room where some people are doing an Essay. I turned around and went in the room opposite. "Mr Schue!" I yell and run over to him.
"Hello, Katie. You have that assignment?"
"Yes, here, Sir" I answered and handed it him.

On it, it said:

Spanish Essay

Name: Khaty Gylburt

I dont understand this language
Back to top Go down
Carter Ramirez

Carter Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Hot and dangerous

I threw away the rest of my lunch and tossed my schoolbag into my locker on my way outside. I knew half of the Cheerios wouldn’t approve of this method; they’d prefer me to throw up; but I knew that if I threw up now, I would be sick for Cheerios practise so I headed for the fields and ran laps to burn off the carbs from the half a plate of fries I just ate.

Word Count:76
Got Jesus on my necklace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Katie ~ Open   Waiting for Katie ~ Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Katie ~ Open
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next