The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
On the way to glee Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
On the way to glee Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to glee Quinns1-12 On the way to glee Quinns1-15 On the way to glee Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
On the way to glee Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
On the way to glee Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA On the way to glee Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY On the way to glee DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA On the way to glee SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS On the way to glee Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR On the way to glee Hayden-panettiere-

On the way to glee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:00 am

I was walking down the hall with Santana. Although we wasn't paying much attention to eachother. She was too busy looking at all the jocks while I just stared straight forward. Cheerios practice had just finished and we was on our way to glee club.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 am

Rachel walked to glee quickly. She noticed she was walking behind Quinn and Santana. She rolled her eyes when she saw Santana checking out the jocks as she passed. Like, every single one. God, that girl was such a-
"Hey, Berry!" Someone called and Rachel recognised the voice. Karofsky. She carried on walking, speeding up a little. One of the other football players came around the corner in front of her and she stopped in her tracks. The jocks closed in and she backed up against the lockers. next thing she knew, she was freezing.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 pm

I turned around in time to see Rachel was about to get slushied. I stopped with Santana and watched.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm

Rachel tried to see the bright side. But there was none. Everyone in the hall was looking at her, laughing. Especially Karofsky and the football team. Well at least- Of course. Someone dumped another slushie right in top of Rachel's head. She flinched from the cold.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

I laughed when she got slushied. I turned after a while and ran down the hall and out of the door.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Rachel turned and ran down the hall, dripping with freezing slushie. She ran into the girls bathroom. She cleaned the slush out of her hair and off her face and hands, but she couldn't do anything about the clothes. She sighed and left the bathroom, walking towards the choir room. She was already late because of Karofsky and she didn't really want to walk in and watch Quinn and Santana laugh at her along with the others.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

I sighed when I went outside. I hadn't looked out of any windows. It was throwing it down with rain. I walked back inside and checked the clock on the wall. Crap, I was late for glee club.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:17 pm

When Rachel got to the choir room, Quinn wasn't there yet. She breathed a sigh of relief, even if Santana was. She walked over and took the seat next to Finn, who went to put his arm around her but then, after noticing her clothes, hesitated. "What happened?" Rachel just shook her head.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:21 pm

I ran back in and into the choir room. I took one look at Finn and Rachel and sighed. I went over and took my seat next to Puck and Santana.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Rachel saw Quinn walk in and she slunk down a little in her seat. "Quinn, Rachel, glad you could join us." Mr Schue smiled. It was hard for Rachel to tell if he was teasing or not so she just smiled back. When he saw her clothes, he did a double take but dropped it. Rachel was glad for that.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm

I just smiled weakly and slid down in my chair.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Rachel listened as mr Schue explained what they would be doing today. "Okay guys. We've gone the ballads, the old music and the mashups. So I decided it was time to do something you guys all like. " He walked to the chalk board and wrote;
Bruno Mars
"Bruno Mars," He continued. "is probably one of the fastest rising stars of the decade."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 pm

I heard the chorus of 'Yes!' and 'Whoo!''s he got when he picked something really good. I put up my hand. "Mr. Schue. Are we doing this solo or groups?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 pm

"In groups, Quinn." Mr Schue answered. "The boys will be in one group and the girls in another." Rachel looked up at Finn and then around at Quinn and Santana and Brittany.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

"Oh cool!" I said, and stood up with everyone else as we got into the groups. "I have an idea for a song. How about grenade?" I asked, when all the girls were here.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Rachel moved to stand with the girls. She heard Quinn talk. "I think that song would be perfect and definately his best song."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

"I agree" Everyone chorused in and was jumping about in glee that we got to do bruno mars.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 pm

Rachel smiled when she heard no witty comeback from any of the Cheerios. "Mr Schue!" Rachel called. "We'd like to do Grenade?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

"Good choice, girls. The boys have decided to do just the way you are" He called back.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Rachel beamed across the room at Finn. Her boyfriend. They'd dated through the summer and she still couldn't believe he was hers.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:09 pm

I rolled my eyes at the way Rachel looked across the room at Finn. I tightened my ponytail and sat on a nearby chair.
Back to top Go down

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Rachel also sat in one of the chairs on the girls side of the room.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 am

[I WANTED TO REVIVE THIS Very Happy <3 Just 'cause we've one the performances so now we have to do the lead-up xP plus....... I was bored Wait................. is Becca part of the glee club here? Not really sure so I won't post IC yet xP :O I wanna revive Rachel too Very Happy As practise for the new site AND because I...just wanna be her xP because she barely gets mentioned xD and but keep the character open so if someone wants the character, I'll stop xP It's just so we've got one?
This okaay ? x <3]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the way to glee Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the way to glee   On the way to glee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the way to glee
Page 1 of 1