The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Just the beginning  Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Just the beginning  Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just the beginning  Quinns1-12 Just the beginning  Quinns1-15 Just the beginning  Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Just the beginning  Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Just the beginning  Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Just the beginning  Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Just the beginning  DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Just the beginning  SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Just the beginning  Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Just the beginning  Hayden-panettiere-

Just the beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

Just the beginning  Empty
PostSubject: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Just the beginning  Tumblr_l4y1ay3AZh1qarquuo1_500-5 Just the beginning  Tumblr_l4y1ay3AZh1qarquuo1_500-4 Just the beginning  0005 Just the beginning  Image4
Just the beginning  Frt

So far everything had gone as I’d planned it. Becca was suspended which meant Glee was desperate for another member, so they could compete in regionals. I knew I couldn’t get in without one of the Glee members on my side, so I’d deliberately been singing when I was alone in the Cheerio’s changing rooms, pretending to rearrange my locker. I’d used Finn’s weak, easy manipulated mind to my advantage. Of course, he’d been practicing for football so he’d walk past our locker room to get to his. Which then meant, he would hear me sing & recommend me to Mr. Schuester.

It was the easiest thing I’d ever done. Now, here I was sat on the stage in the auditorium waiting for the Glee club to enter so I could audition. Though, I knew I’d be accepted. No matter how much the club argued against having one of the main bullies & most popular girls in school on their team, they had no choice but to accept me otherwise they’d be saying bye bye to competing at regionals & I knew Rachel would never let that happen. This was just the beginning of my plan to make New Directions the Titanic two.

Just the beginning  Gr

STATUS - GLEE IS GOING DOWN.
FEATURING - GLEE CLUB, OPEN.
WORD COUNT - 188
NOTES - HELLOOO (:
CREDIT - IRONICALLIZE_IT @ CAUTION 2.0
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Quinn: I followed everyone else into the auditorium. When I saw who it was my breath caught in my throat. Lucia?! I thought she was meant to be the school bully. Well one of the them anyway. I sighed and took my seat. I chose one near the back away from the crowd around the desk Mr Schue sat at.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Just the beginning  Tumblr_l4y1ay3AZh1qarquuo1_500-5 Just the beginning  Tumblr_l4y1ay3AZh1qarquuo1_500-4 Just the beginning  0005 Just the beginning  Image4
Just the beginning  Frt

I saw the shocked expressions on all the faces of the people who entered. Okay, it wasn’t that big. Over exaggeration, much? I just rolled my eyes. “No. Way. Is. She. Joining.” Rachel said automatically. So, I stood up smoothing my uniform & replying. “Look, I don’t like this either. You need me though; I’m doing a favour for you.” I argued back, a little annoyed. Then, I added for effect. “& taking a serious blow to my popularity at the same time.” I needed to make this as real as possible; otherwise they’d easily pick out my lies. But so far I’d been extremely convincing. Though, I seriously wanted to punch Rachel in the face right now.

Just the beginning  Gr

WORD COUNT - 118
NOTES - HELLOOO (:
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:56 pm

"I think we should let her sing" I said. I had an idea forming in my head about why she was doing this but I wasn't going to tell anyone just yet.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Just the beginning  Frt

“Thank you Quinn” I smiled at her, I didn't mind Quinn. She was okay, but she was part of Glee. She was just as hated as the rest of them, but I did feel kinda sorry for her. I waited for Mr. Schuester to tell me to start before I did. I could tell that none of them thought I would be able to sing, well apart from Finn who already knew I could. So this was gonna surprise them for sure. I walked over to the mic, I had back up from a few people in the band but that was it.

Just the beginning  Gr

WORD COUNT - 118
NOTES - HELLOOO (:
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:05 pm

I got a few looks from some of the club but I just shook it off and watched as she started to sing. If she wasn't really doing this for herself she was doing it for Sue. That I was sure of.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Just the beginning  Frt

I smiled as I finished. I had to admit that I really enjoyed singing, it was fun & made me forget about my worries. Not that I'd ever admit that to anyone... ever! So, when I finished I just waited to see what the others would say about me. I knew they'd let me in, they had to but I still pretended that I was just doing them a favor.

Just the beginning  Gr

WORD COUNT - 118
NOTES - HELLOOO (:
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:22 pm

I jumped up and started clapping. I smiled warmly at her. I was following my plan. I looked around to see Rachel glaring at me. Probably trying to defend her place in glee club.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 pm

Just the beginning  Frt

I smiled as Mr. Schuester told me I was in. Part one of my plan, completed. It would be harder to bring them down then it had been to get in though. That's when I thought - Sue!. Sue wanted the glee club to be brought down, so did I. Maybe I'd be able to get her help. I'd definitely be going to see her later. If she was on my side, what couldn't I do to bring Glee down?

Just the beginning  Gr

WORD COUNT - 188
NOTES - HELLOOO (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the beginning    Just the beginning  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the beginning