The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-12 Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-15 Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Free Period (OPEN) Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Free Period (OPEN) Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Free Period (OPEN) DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Free Period (OPEN) SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Free Period (OPEN) Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Free Period (OPEN) Hayden-panettiere-

Free Period (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:48 pm

I had a free period so I went to the choir room to spend it there. I sat on the piano bench as Brad wasn't there because we didn't have a glee meeting. I played the piano slowly, bringing the pace of the song right down.

I don't wanna do this anymore
I don't wanna be the reason why
Every time I walk out the door
I see him die a little more inside

I don't wanna hurt him anymore
I don't wanna take away his life
I don't wanna be a murderer

Story of my life, searching for the right
But it keeps avoiding me
Sorrow in my soul 'cause it seems that wrong
Really loves my company

He's more than a man and this is more than love
The reason that the sky is blue
But clouds are rolling in because I'm gone again
And to him I just can't be true

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

I feel it in the air as I'm doing my hair
Preparing for another date
A kiss up on my cheek, he's here reluctantly
As if I'm gonna be out late

I say I won't be long just hanging with the girls
A lie I didn't have to tell
Because we both know where I'm about to go
And we know it very well

'Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying

Our love, his trust
I might as well take a gun
And put it to his head
Get it over with
I don't wanna do this
Anymore, anymore

And I don't wanna do this anymore
And every time I walk out the door

And I don't wanna hurt him anymore
A murderer, no no no
Yeah
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm

I heard Becca's singing accompained by a piano from the hall. I'd a study session but I wasn't good at doing independant work, so I'd started wandering round. "Boo!" I smiled creeping up behind her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:13 pm

"Oh.. Hey Jade." I smiled when she creeped up behind me. If it was anyone else, I would've been scared but she had my voice, which made it less scary. "Shouldn't you been in class?"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 pm

I leaned on the piano and reurned the smile. "Study session." I rolled my eyes, those never did go well. Becca always had to help me cram before tests. "You?" I asked looking around the little room.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:52 pm

"Free period," I answered, smiling. My fingers danced along the keys at the right end of the piano, tinkling quietly. "How's cheerleading going?" I smiled.

(OOC: I've done it again -.- Ugh, this has to be like the day before the Carly/Quinn fight *facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:36 pm

"Excrusicatingly hard." I nodded. "I love it."
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I laughed and closed the piano. I slid so that I was sitting on it, my legs dangling.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's worth it." I yawned turning and taking one of the seats in the front row. "And hows glee?" I smiled, taking an interest.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

I smiled at her supportiveness. "Well, we won Sectionals, Pippa's back..." I love Noah Puckerman "... and now we're working on Regionals!" I said enthusiastically. "Glee is great."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

I smiled, feeling a bit bad. "I think your doing the right thing." I nodded and said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm

"What?" I laughed. "Being selfish and this close." I held two fingers closely together. "to destroying your popularity?"
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:01 pm

"No, your being fearless and dont put ideas in my head." I pointed a finger but laughed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 pm

I raised my hands as if in surrender. "Whoa, what idea?" I replayed everything I said in my mind.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 pm

"The destroying my popularity." I laughed. "So what are you doing now then?" I asked gesturing to the whole room, meaning in glee club.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well, I have glee next so I'm rehearsing the song I need to sing." I answered with a smile, proud ofher supportiveness.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 pm

"And do you all sing your own songs?" I asked more questions, trying to stay interested.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"Um, like, songs I wrote or songs I want to sing or singing on my own?" I laughed, really confused by my sister's lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

"I meant do you sing a song and then Brittany sings a song and then Quinn sings a song and then Santana sings a song." I explained, running out of names quickly.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:25 pm

"Oh, yeah, sometimes." I smiled. "Or sometimes we sing in pairs or groups or all of us together." I rambled, knowing that she didn't really care."
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:27 pm

"And whos' your usual pair or group?" I asked hearing people in the corridor.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hmm.... Usually Quinn or Noah or the girls." I answered, not really needing to think. We hadn't had many assignments; we'd had sectionals to think about.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Did I even need to ask?" I held out my hands and laughed.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:33 pm

I glared at my sister. "What's that supposed to mean?" I raised one eyebrow at her.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"Why does it have to mean something?" I stared back, but started laughing. "What are you doing after this?"
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:32 pm

[Sorry, cba to switch...]

Becca: I laughed. "Because I know you and that meant something." I answered. "Oh, and I have glee. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Period (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Period (OPEN)   Free Period (OPEN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Period (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next