The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-12 Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-15 Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Sunshine in Ohio Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Sunshine in Ohio Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Sunshine in Ohio DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Sunshine in Ohio SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Sunshine in Ohio Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Sunshine in Ohio Hayden-panettiere-

Sunshine in Ohio

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:46 pm

It was so sunny today! Most of the jocks and other people involved in sports were voluntarily having a training session because of the sun. You had the footballers on the football field, the track team around the outside of the pitch and the cheerios on the side practicing some lifts and other things like that. There was other sports around but I wasn't actually sure what they were... I was being flung up in the air now, on one of the sides, Quinn was in the middle, the highest. It must be really scary up there. I looked around the field as I held my pose as other cheerios had hold of one of my ankles.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:15 pm

I wandered outside in the sun, past the football field, past the track team and to the Cheerios. I had the urge to push Carly so the whole pyramid came tumbling down but Quinn was at thetop and Britt was in the middle, along with Jade.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:19 pm

"Sloppy! Again!" Coach Sylvester shouted through one of her horn things. We got dropped down and started our routine again. When we finished we got into our pyramid. I had heard about the Carly/Quinn thing and I wasn't exactly sure what was going on. All I knew was that Quinn hit her and Carly was pretty mean to her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:27 pm

I took a seat at one of the picnic benches, watching the Cheerios doing their routine. Some of them were nice so I kept my eyes on them, to avoid the glares when they posed in their pyramid.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:31 pm

"Work on it! Hit the showers!" She shouted at us. I got down from the middle of the pyramid and skipped over to my bag. I picked it up and grabbed the bottle of water out of the side. We all had the same bags, something to do with team spirit. I up-screwed the cap and sipped it before sealing and putting it back in. I spread a grin across my face and skipped away towards one of the glee girls who watched.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:59 pm

I looked down at the table when a girl I thought was called Katie came over. She was a Cheerio which probably meant she was a bitch.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 pm

"Um... Jade? Why aren't you wearing your uniform and how come you are sat over here? You were meant to be at practice?" I asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:10 pm

"Uh, I'm not Jade." I laughed, looking at the girl who'd spoken to me. "I'm her twin sister." Yeah, believable(!)
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 pm

"Oh... But then... Why are you?" She trailed off and sat down. She looked around and jumped up and waved at one of the jocks who had just finished up with football. She sat back down when she had stopped waving.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:17 pm

"Why am I..........?" I prompted her to finish her sentence with a smile. I straightened my bangs so that it was in the right position.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:20 pm

"Why are you what?" I asked, raising one eye brow and smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:25 pm

I frowned, confused now. "You said; Oh. But then. Why are you........." I reminded her. I had noticed she had got distracted by the football team.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm

"Did I? I don't... remember. Ooh! Did you know that green turtles can't pull their heads into their helmet things?" I said, getting up and gathering my stuff together.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:35 pm

I laughed at Katie and her randomness. "Uh, I think Brittany mentioned that..." I slung my bag over my shoulder and stood up.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:37 pm

I opened my mouth in a shocked expression. "I found that out from my dentist." I said as I turned away. "I gotta go meet up with... I can't remember. Brittany and Santana I think" I said and then added, "Wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 pm

Carly wasn't going to start a fight with Quinn in front of miss sylester infact, I couldn't see Carly. "Sure." I smiled. I liked Brittany and Santana was.... original.

(OOC: aw crap*facepalm* can this be before becca gets called into Suee's officee? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:31 pm

"Great!" I said, jumping up and down and grabbing Becca's wrist and tugging her in the direction of the field.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:48 pm

Okaay then... I thought as I as pulled toward the field by Katie. I laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:50 pm

"Where are they?" I asked myself and then saw them stood with Brittany waving. I waved back and headed in that direction. "Hello!" I said.
"Hello!" Brittany replied.
"Hey, what's Becca doing here?" Santana said.
"I said she could come. You three are friends, right?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:54 pm

Santana was just about to say 'no' but Brittany said yes before she had a chance to even open her mouth. So instead she just gave Becca a dirty look, then sighed linking pinkies with Brittany.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:56 pm

I smiled and waved slightly at Britt before Santana asked why I was there. I smiled at Santana when Katie explained. Santana gave me a dirty look and I looked at the ground. But Britt had said yes, even though I knew Santana meant no.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:00 pm

I smiled. "Great! So what time does the party start?" I asked. The cheerios that were 'nice' to the glee club and the glee club were going to a bar Puck had suggested.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:07 pm

"Party?" I smiled, not knowing what they were on about. Maybe it was a glee thing oh, but how did Katie know? I had missed glee yesterday to confront Carly.
Back to top Go down
katie charlotte gilbert
Admin
katie charlotte gilbert

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:09 pm

"Yeah. Puck invited a few of the cheerios and glee club to this club place." I said, smiling.

(Its like a week from now;) when Pippa is back)
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:12 pm

"Oh." I smiled and played with a strand of my hair, feeling awkward without my usual friends around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunshine in Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunshine in Ohio   Sunshine in Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine in Ohio
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Archives-
Jump to: