The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-12 Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-15 Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Hayden-panettiere-

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Dianna14

Me and Becca had organized a shopping trip and we were meeting up at the mall in the cafe there. I had gotten here first and was sat at a table alone, sipping a glass of water. I had my phone out on the table waiting for it to chime for a text.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm

I checked the clock. I was late. Oops! I sent Quinn a quick text.

Sorry I'm late. Won't be long. Few minutes.
Becca x
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:51 pm

My phone chimed then. I picked up and read Becca's text.

Okay x Q x I replied. I set my phone back down and took another sip of my water.[/center]
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 pm

"Thanks, Dad." I smiled as he parked up by the door. I gave him a hug and hopped out of the car, closing the door behind me. I was new here so I had to actually look at all the stores before I found the coffee shop we were meant to be meeting in.
I slid my cell into my pocket and wandered in, spotting Quinn quickly, I skipped over to her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

When I spotted Becca, I smiled. I gestured to her bottle of water I had got her as I took another sip of mine. "Hello" I said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:30 pm

"Hey Quinn." I replied, taking the seat opposite to her. "Thanks." I smiled as she gestured to the bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:34 pm

"No problem" I answered, finishing my bottle of water and wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

I took a swig of my water. "You okay?" I smiled.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:43 pm

"Yes thanks" I answered Becca's question. "You?" I replied.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm

"Yeah." I replied, taking another swig of water. "So, where to first?"
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Dianna15

"My favorite shop! They always have sales on" I said pointing to the shop with lots of dresses in the windows.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:20 pm

"Awesome." I smiled, stuffing the bottle of water into my purse.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:29 pm

I got up and dusted myself off. I was wearing a lilac baby doll dress with a purple cardigan and ballet flats in the same shade as the cardigan.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

I got up too and pushed the chair halfway under the table. I fixed my hair absentmindedly. "Shall we?"

[Outfit]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 pm

"We shall" I replied, pushing the chair under and meeting Becca halfway around the table as we started to walk across the mall towards my favorite shop.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 pm

I grinned and started walking with Quinn to her store. As we got closer, I saw the dresses in the window better. Some of them were cute!
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

I didn't hesitate when we reached the store, I walked straight over to the big wall that had most of the dresses on it. My eyes scanned for a cute one.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm

I followed slightly behind Quinn, looking around the store. I followed her to a wall where there was the most dresses.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"You seen anything you like?" I asked pulling out a green baby doll dress.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:24 pm

I looked through the racks until I found a black dress with purple along the front. I pulled it off the rack and held it in front of my body, smiling. "Whatcha think?"

[The Dress]
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm

"Oh my gosh! I love it! How about this one?" I replied holding up a baby doll dress with a flower pattern on it.

dressXD
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:42 pm

"I love that one!" I beamed, searching through the racks again. I pulled a blue and black check dress off the rack. "This one?"

dressxD
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:02 pm

"I actually love that one more and I didn't think that was possible. How about this one for the school dance in a few weeks?" I said pulling a gold dress off the racks.

DressXD
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:08 pm

"Oh. My. Gosh. That's perfect!" I beamed, searching through a rack for a dress for the dance.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:13 pm

I smiled and slung it over my arm along with the dress I picked up earlier. I started looking at tops next... "How about it?" I asked holding up a turquoise top.

top xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]   Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for clothes [Becca, OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next