The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-12 Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-15 Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Miranda Iris Smith Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Miranda Iris Smith Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Miranda Iris Smith DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Miranda Iris Smith SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Miranda Iris Smith Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Miranda Iris Smith Hayden-panettiere-

Miranda Iris Smith

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mackenzie Rose Smith

Mackenzie Rose Smith

Miranda Iris Smith Empty
PostSubject: Miranda Iris Smith   Miranda Iris Smith Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:37 pm

[center][Image here]

MIRANDA IRIS SMITH

Hello, I am Mackenzie and I am 16. I am from America and I found this site on google.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name
Miranda Iris Smith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character occupation
English 2 teacher at William Mckinley High School and part time dace instructor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character play by
Megan Fox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character history
I'm the oldest of four and a full time English teacher at William Mckinley High. I'm also a part time dance instructor. I lost my parents when I was 23 and my siblings, nieces, and nephew moved in with me. It's been hard for my siblings and I but we are pushing through. I have a small crush on William Schuester and I'm good friends with Holly Holiday. I'm rather close to a few of my students(not my sisters) becuase I can relate to a lot of them. I'm one of the favorite teachers that students actually like and I do not like Sue Sylvester. She's rude and rather cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sixe=12] Character family [/size]
Mykel-18-brother-
Mackenzie-17-sister-
Mckenna-17-sister-
Riley-2-niece-
Skyler-1-niece-
Hayden-1-nephew-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Role play sample
Miranda sat at her desk grading some papers while her students did whatever they wanted to. She was a fun teacher but she was also serious. Right now there was five minutes left of class and they had already finished their lesson for the day. She hurriedly graded the papers before passing them out. She told the class their homework assignment before the bell ring. She dismissed her class with a smile and then turned her back while she erased the board and wrote up the lesson for the 7th time that day. She waited silently as her last class came in slowly and took their seats.
Back to top Go down

Miranda Iris Smith
Page 1 of 1