The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Graveyard Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
The Graveyard Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Graveyard Quinns1-12 The Graveyard Quinns1-15 The Graveyard Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
The Graveyard Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
The Graveyard Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA The Graveyard Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY The Graveyard DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA The Graveyard SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS The Graveyard Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR The Graveyard Hayden-panettiere-

The Graveyard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Becca walked silently along the sidewalk with her hands in the pockets of her shorts. The brunette kicked small stones out of her path as she walked. When she came to the huge black gates, Becca paused and took a breath before pushing open the gate. It closed behind her with a loud clang as she walked through the familiar graveyard alone. She visited as often as possible with glee and homework and makin sure her sister was fine.

Becca diverted from the path and into the grass, toward the two light gray headstones standing together. She sat between them and faced them. "Hey mom. Hey Louis." She smiled. "First of all, mom, happy birthday." She carried on as if her mom were able to respond. "I'm sure Jade will come and see you at some point today. She had Cheerio's practise this morning, though, and her coach is a dragon." Becca laughed quietly. While she was talking, the brunette arranged the bunches of flowers she had brought into the two small vases on each grave.

The brunette sat, cross-legged, with a hand placed over her stomach. "Guys, I have a little news. Dad went completely insane on me but I didn't expect him to understand--he changed since you died, mom." Becca felt the tears building in her eyes and laughed quietly as if she knew what Louis would say if he could. "Yeah, and you, Louis." Becca wipe away a tear and carried on. "And Jade--Jade's been amazing. She really is her mother's daughter. Since you guys died, we've been helping each other. But lately, she's been supporting me so much. I'm not much help to her at the moment. Which leads me back to my news." Becca smiled down at her lap then back up to the graves in front of her. "I'm pregnant. Please don't be disappointed in me, mom. I love Noah, it wasn't just a stupid one-night thing. I love him." Becca smiled at the memory of Puck's reaction.

Becca sat in silence for a few moments until she remembered that she wasn't gonna get a reply. Becca thought of their glee assignment for this week. "Oh, you guys, Mr Schue set us a task to write a song by Monday. I wanted to run my final piece by you." Becca, having not brought her guitar, sung the original song a capella.

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else,

You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough,
But who are you to judge?
When you're a diamond in the rough.
I'm sure you got some things,
You'd like to change about yourself,
But when it comes to me,
I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na,

I'm no beauty queen,
I'm just beautiful me,

You've got every right,
To a beautiful life,
Come on!

Who says,
who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurting?
Trust me,
that's the price of beauty,
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful,
Who says?"

Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Jade wiped the sweat off of her forehead with the back of her free hand. She thought Coach Sylvester was trying to break her or something. She was at the bottom of every lift, and although the girls weighed practically nothing, Jade wasn't exactly the muscles of the squad.

Jade ran along the pavement, the box she was carrying under her arm rattling, until she reached the familliar tall dark gates. Jade immediately heard the voice of her sister singing. She smiled, Becca had sung that song all over the house for the past week. Not wanting to disturb her twin, Jade opened the gate slowly and carefully, praying they wouldn't creak, and slipped in noiselessly.

After tiptoeing her way over to her mother and brother's grave, Jade listened to Becca's song, watching her with a proud smile. Whenever she was done, she put the box on the ground and started clapping. Jade sat down beside her and put an arm round her beloved sister's shoulders, "I'm sure they really loved that." She said, her voice as quiet as it had ever been. She was always quiet in the grave yard, ever since she was a little girl as she never wanted to wake up any of the sleeping people.

Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Becca didn't hear Jade's approach but smiled and leaned into her sister as she spoke. "Thank you Jade. For everything. I don't say it enough." The brunette wrapped an arm around Jade's waist. Her free hand slipped to her stomach. "We're going to be okay, right? I mean, with dad.. being how he is.."

Becca doubted that everything would be okay but as long as the twins would be okay, Becca could deal with the rest. As long as Jade, Puck and baby were okay, Becca would be perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
jade olivia garcia

jade olivia garcia

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Jade rested her head on her sisters shoulder, "You don't need to thank me, I know you'd do same for me. Becca, you do do the same for me, you look after me every bit as much as I look after you, so thanks." She smiled and sighed, admiring the flowers on the grave.

Jade thought about that, about their Dad, he was affected the most by Mom and Louis death. Maybe because he had no one to fall back on, Becca and and Jade had each other, that was why they were still... "Strong. We're strong Becca, I know we're going to be okay. We're all," She paused and looked down at her sisters stomach, "going to be okay. As for Dad.." Jade trailed off. "He's got us but I think he needs more, he's lonely." She sighed, finally accepting her Dad's feelings.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Graveyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Graveyard   The Graveyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Graveyard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: Get started then? :: Other places in Ohio-
Jump to: