The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-12 CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-15 CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Hayden-panettiere-

CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Empty
PostSubject: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Quinn was so buzzed about the camp
out her, Becca, Sam and Puck were
going to have in a random field. Quinn
was literally bouncing around her room
trying to find her sleeping bag. It just
so turned out that her sleeping bag was
red, white and blue with cheerios on it
from when they went to cheer camp a
few summers ago. She put it near her
door before going back to her bathroom
where her suitcase was sitting on the counters.
She had packed portable straighteners, two
pairs of bed socks and her only pair of
pyjamas that were suitable for outside.

She had packed all of her sensitises so
she didn't have to pack anything else. She
zipped her suitcase up and brought it to the door
near her sleeping bag before going to her full
length mirror and checking her make-up hadn't
smudged and her hair was fine before heading out
of her bedroom and downstairs. She said goodbye
to her mom and was out the door and in her car.
She drove to the field they had arranged to meet
up in and parked in the nearest parking lot before
hauling her stuff to the tent she could see. Sam had
brought the tent and it was a six man tent so it should
be enough room for the 4 of them. Everyone else was
already there so she said, "Hey guys." Quinn looked at
the amount of stuff everybody else had brought and hers.
She was the kind of person who over-packed everything.

Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Becca scrambled out from her place, being absolutely non-helpful whatsoever, in the tent when she heard Quinn's voice. "Hey!" She grinned as she climbed to her feet, brushing off her jeans quickly. Luckily, she had thought twice before wearing White ones.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"Becca!" Quinn said and dropped her luggage. She dived at Becca and so they both went into the tent. Quinn got onto her knees and kneeled in front of Becca. She didn't care that she was wearing a dress but it may have been a bad idea to dive. Oh well Quinn thought and then went back to inspecting Becca. "How is the he she?" Quinn said. "Who knows by the way? The same before? Me, Puck and Britt-Britt?" She added.

------>click!<------
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Luckily, Becca had been preparing the inside of the tent with the guys's sleeping bags and blankets etc. So nobody was hurt by the dive. She laughed and shifted so she was sat on her butt. One of her hands moved to her stomach when Quinn mentioned her baby. "Fine." She smiled until Quinn asked who knew an her face dropped when she remembered the scene from a few days ago. "And Jade and my dad." She added.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:15 pm

"Oh. That can't of gone well. With your dad I mean. Mine freaked. 15 minutes to pack. Luckily I don't see him. How about Jade?" Quinn replied. She saw the tent move and saw two heads. "Girl chat. No point listening unless you want to join us in our talk about periods." Quinn replied and both heads disappeared. Quinn laughed quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:20 pm

Becca smiled at the two heads that appeared and then looked back at Quinn whb they disappeared quickly. "You're right, didn't go well at all." Becca sighed quietly before answering the last question. "Jade was really understanding about it all. She surprised me." Becca started to smile again. "She was really cool about it. Well, as cool as can be expected, really."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:32 pm

"That's good. I'm just glad you don't have to go through what I went through." Quinn replied and got to her feet. She opened the tent and smiled sweetly at the two boys before collecting her suitcase and sleeping bag and lugging them into the part of the tent they were using as storage. She got her sleeping bag out of its bag and laid it next to the one she thought was Sam's. "Don't you think your not dressed right for camping? And you look like your going for a week." Sam commented. "A girl comes prepared." She replied and wrapped her arms around Sam.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Becca heard Puck mutter something like "Prepared for World War Three." and climbed out of the tent to slap the back of his head playfully. "Hey, what was that for?" He asked, spinning to face his girlfriend. He just grinned and wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his lips to hers briefly before she released him and took his hand.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:03 pm

"I seriously need a new sleeping bag." Quinn murmured into Sam's Chest and looked up so they were kissing distance apart. Quinn pressed her lips against Sam's and only stopped when someone cleared their throat. Quinn pulled back instantly and sprung back a step.

This was the first time she was sleeping next to a boy for over 2 years so she couldn't help but be a little scared. But Quinn knew she could trust Sam not to try anything after his speech when he had gave her the promise ring. Quinn walked to her bag in the tent and said, "I'm getting changed into my camping gear." Before shutting the door thing and changing into her spare outfit she had brought. She emerged a few minutes later with her hair tied back in a ponytail like she used to have for the cheerios. "Okay. The camping can begin now." Quinn joked and Sam wrapped his arms around her again.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Becca hit Puck's stomach lightly when he cleared his throat. She thought they were sweet. Plus, they hadn't interrupted Becca and Puck's kiss. When Quinn emerged once more and announced that camping can begin, Becca cheered and jumped a little on the spot. She'd never been camping before, unless you count Blaine's backyard when they were six.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm

"I brought fat free chips, fat free marshmallows, fat free coke and lemonade and fat free crackers for the ba-" Quinn cut off and froze. "Balloons. So we don't all puff up like balloons" She covered not very well.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Becca glanced warily at Sam when Quinn slipped up. He looked confused but he didn't say anything. Yet. Becca smiled at Quinn. "Good idea. Very thoughtful." She worded it so she didn't give anything more away.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Quinn smiled. "And I cannot rock that look. Again." Quinn replied and winked at Becca. She pulled her phone out, made sure no one ccould see what she was typing and typed to Becca, 'I'm sorry about the slip up and... People are going to find out eventually.' Before she sent it and smiled at Sam before slipping her phone back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:11 am

Becca felt her phone vibrate her pocket but she waited a few moments so that it wasn't obvious that Quinn had been the one to text her. She opened the text and began typing immediately. 'Quinn, it's okay. And I know. By I would never ask you to keep it from Sam. (: you can tell him if you want <3'. She hit send and pocketed the cell phone again.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:14 am

"Mhm..." Quinn said out loud to Becca and bit her bottom lip. "Anyway! Who wants to roast some marshmallows but I'm sitting in the tent because it looks like it is going to rain and I cannot rock the I-got-rained-on-last-night-then-I-slept-in-a-tent morning hair so I brought portable straighteners just in case." Quinn added trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:19 am

Becca stood for a few seconds, wondering if she was the only one who was confused. By the expressions on the boys' faces, she wasn't. But she understood the first part and bounced on the spot again. "Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" She beamed, like a little kid asked if they wanted to go to Disneyland after a trip to the candy store.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am

Quinn laughed and casually walked to the tent but tripped up on a bump in the mud. Quinn landed on her butt. "Ow. I think I just broke my butt. Ow." Quinn said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:39 am

"Can you actually break your butt?" Becca asked, trying her hardest not to laugh. Puck clearly didn't have the same concern, he was positively guffawing. He sobered up when Becca stared walking too and grabbed her arm to make sure she didn't fall and hurt the baby. She sat on a log around a circle that had been already marked out for the fire and watched as Puck began to light it with a cigarette lighter.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 am

"Seriously Puck. Not funny." Quinn said and she rolled over and got up from her knees. She dusted off her knees before turning and walked to the tent. She dusted her butt off before strutting into the tent and returning with the marshmallows and a jar of tablets. "I dug these out. Apparently they are meant to make your baby not ugly according to Mrs Schuester." Quinn said handing the jar over and realizing that she had not whispered. "Okay! Who wants a marshmallow?" Quinn said as she opened the bag, took one and passed them around.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 am

"Me!" Becca yelled with an appreciative smile at Quinn. When the brunette glanced at Sam, he was watching her, confused. A few seconds later, his eyes widened and drifted down to her stomach. Holy crap.. Becca thought.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 am

Quinn put the marshmallow in her mouth but followed Becca's eyes to Sam's who was staring at Becca's stomach. The unchewed marshmallow fell out of Quinn's mouth and bounced onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:23 am

Sam's eyes immediately snapped away to look at Quinn. Becca breathed a sigh of relief that for now he was distracted. She had said that Quinn could tell Sam, yes, but she didn't want to have to explain that herself.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:31 am

Quinn smiled sweetly at Sam when his eyes went back to Quinn. "Umm..." Quinn said as she combed her fingers through her ponytail before pulling it out and arranging it around her shoulders. "Becca is... preggers. That's why I gave her the vitamins from Beth and why I brought fat free everything." Quinn explained and watched Sam's eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:39 am

"Who's the daddy?" Sam asked, receiving a stick to the back of the head from Puck. Becca laughed quietly. "Yes, it's Puck's." She assured with a smile, popping one of the marshmallows into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:43 am

Quinn got up from where her and Becca were sat and walked around the now lit fire to where Sam and Puck were sat. She sat next to Sam and wrapped her arms around his torso. She closed her eyes and sighed dramatically although there was no reason to sigh. Quinn thought it was because she was so happy at this point in her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]   CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMP OUT [BECCA, PUCK, SAM]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next