The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
something important Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
something important Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

something important Quinns1-12 something important Quinns1-15 something important Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
something important Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
something important Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA something important Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY something important DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA something important SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS something important Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR something important Hayden-panettiere-

something important

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

something important Empty
PostSubject: something important   something important Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:44 pm

Quinn knew she shouldn't do this but singing made her feel better. She saw everyone in there listening to Mr Schue. She put her hand on the cold, metal door handle and twisted it open.

She walked in and everyone turned their heads. "Mr Schue. I know I'm not part of glee club but.. there has been some problems and I thought I could sing a song about it..." Quinn said and Mr Schue said, "If singing will help. Take the stage." Quinn nodded, swallowed a lump in her throat and glanced at the lyrics she had in her hand before handing them to the 'furniture' who played the piano for the right music.

She took her place in the spot she always sung in and tried to avoid eye contact with Sam. There was a reason. Because if she did she would break down in tears and not sing the song or feel bad and so she looked at the one of the few people who knew what was happening. Puck.

She took a deep breath and started singing.

Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me

Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby

I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try to fly, I fall
I guess I need you, baby
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song's my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face will fade away

And everytime I try to fly, I fall
I guess I need you, baby
I see your face, you're haunting me
I guess I need you, baby

By the end she was crying softly. Mr Schue came up behind her clapping and she tried to smile but she couldn't. She looked up to see the glee clubs reactions.
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:38 pm

Becca hadn't turned up for glee at the start after positively emptying her stomach of all food. Not all of glee knew about her situation yet. Only Quinn, Noah and Brittany. She couldn't bring herself to admit to the rest. When she had finally got to the door, she stopped outside, hearing Quinn's voice speaking. At some point during the song, Becca creeped in and took a spare seat, thankful that the attention was on Quinn so nobody really noticed.

Becca listened quietly to the lyrics and knew what they were about. She got up from her seat and walked over to Quinn, the brunette wrapping her arms around her friend. "I'm sorry." She murmured, knowing exactly what Quinn was singing about and immediately regretted asking Quinn to go to her own scan. Duh, dumbass, of course it was gonna hurt. Oh shut up. You're not helping. Becca ignored the murmured 'where did she come from?' and 'when did she get here?'s comic from various members of the glee club.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm

"I can't do this anymore." Quinn said and squeezed her friend before turning, picking up her papers and saying, "I.. I gotta go to cheer practise" before running out of the choir room and going straight to her locker. She opened it and threw the paper inside. She put her head in and closed her eyes. Can you ask to have your baby back after they were adopted? Quinn didn't know but she knew for sure she was getting Beth back.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:39 am

Becca glanced at Sam as if to say, 'well go on then' before briefly glancing at Rachel who was most intrigued with Becca's sudden appearance and why she had been late. Becca ignored her, hoping she'd just go away like a zit, and turned to the door, silently following behind Quinn. She heard footsteps behind her and she knew at once who it was. Walking at the same pace as Sam, Becca kept lookout for her friend until finally they found her at her locker.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 am

Quinn heard footsteps and quickly pulled herself together. She lifted her head and wiped her eyes which didn't help. She saw her best friend and boyfriend walking towards her. She tried to smile through the pain of not being able to see Beth but couldn't quite manage it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 am

Sam immediately held his arms out to Quinn as if asking permission to hug her while Becca hung back a little, watching her friend's tear-streaked face with gut-wrenching guilt.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 am

Quinn walked into Sam's arms without saying anything and felt the tears spill over. Quinn looked at Becca and tried to say I love you so much through her eyes. She stayed like that in Sam's arms for a while until she had to pull away. She saw she had left mascara marks on his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:01 am

Becca glanced down when she met Quinn's eyes. She had no idea the kind of pain that she was going through, although maybe, in a way, she knew exactly how Quinn was feeling for she had lost her mom and brother.

Last edited by becca maci garcia on Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:03 am

Quinn sighed. "You two need to be in glee club and Coach will torture me if I'm late to practise" Quinn said.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:09 am

"Quinn," Becca disagreed, her eyes returning to her friend's face again. "you need to talk about this."
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 am

"With who?!" She half shouted in a demanding tone. Who was she meant to talk about this with? Her mom? Her boyfriend? The baby's dad who was expecting another child? No. ofcourse not.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:15 am

Beca ignored the harshness of Quinn's tone and answered calmly. "Shelby? Anyone? Rachel Frickin' Berry? Quinn, it doesn't matter who. As long as it helps figure out how to get Beth back in your life." Becca knew that e reply was not only lame but stupid and didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:20 am

Quinn looked at Becca and then looked at Sam as if to say she hadn't said anything. She kept quiet but gave Becca a meaningful look. Of course she hadn't told Sam. She couldn't. It didn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:30 am

Becca clamped a hand over her mouth at once as she realised, mentally grabbing at the air as if to erase everything she'd said. But Sam didn't look too surprised. Obviously, he had know Beth existed--nothing was secret at McKinley--and he must have made the connection as Becca had. She was glad she hadn't ruined anything else and slowly creeped backwards.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:36 am

"I think he knows now" Quinn mumbled and went back to her locker. "I'm filing to erase the adoption when she comes out of the hospital" She said as she pulled a piece of paper out of her locker and handed it to Sam.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:39 am

Becca watched as Sam took the sheet of paper and read it briefly, even though it said what Quinn had just said. "You can do that? just erase the adoption?" Sam asked.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:45 am

"If not. I will." Quinn said simply and slipped the piece of paper out of Sam's hand and back into her locker.
Back to top Go down
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:26 pm

Alex grabbed his cross necklace. He was gonna show Quinn a reason why she should stay. He was gonna sing so loud, Quinn would hear him from the halls.

"Take it Finn." They both played the guitar electric guitar and Piano.

Alex looke with deep eyes.

((The swear parts, he makes another word for them.))
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm

Quinn could hear another song being sung and shut her locker. "Seriously guys. You should go back to glee because you are missing a song" Quinn added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: something important   something important Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

something important
Page 1 of 1