The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Spencer, Aria Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Spencer, Aria Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Spencer, Aria Quinns1-12 Spencer, Aria Quinns1-15 Spencer, Aria Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Spencer, Aria Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Spencer, Aria Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Spencer, Aria Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Spencer, Aria DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Spencer, Aria SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Spencer, Aria Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Spencer, Aria Hayden-panettiere-

Spencer, Aria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

Spencer, Aria Empty
PostSubject: Spencer, Aria   Spencer, Aria Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Spencer, Aria Lucy-hale-pretty-little-lia

ARIA LUCY SPENCER

STRANGE MAZE, WHAT IS THIS PLACE?
i hear voices over my shoulder
NOTHING'S MAKING SENSE AT ALL

Hello, I am Zoe and I am 16. I am from England and I found this site Co-Ownership.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Name
Aria Lucy Spencer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Age

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character occupation
Student

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character play by
Lucy Hale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character history
Aria's history has been a bit of a roller coaster. Her father died of cancer when Ari was 9, which left a big gap in the family. So, she helped her mother raise her little brother, while her mother tried to find good paying jobs. Then, her mother got re-married to her step-dad. She hates her step dad, who is verbally abusive towards her. Not only that but her step-sister, who is 1 year older then her, also is a bitch. She want's to tell her mum about what her step-dad & sister do. Though, she feels like she can't because her mother is happy with him & she doesn't want to ruin her happiness. So, she suffers in silence. The only person who know's the truth is her best friend, Alice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[sixe=12] Character family [/size]
Mother - Alive - Charlotta, Father - Deceased - Jacob, Brother - Alive - Nathan, Step dad - Alive - Karl, Step sister - Alive - Clara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Role play sample
Ya knoww what I can doo

WONDER, WHY DO WE GO RACE?
when everyday we're runnin' in circles
SUCH A FUNNY WAY TO FALL

This application sample was made by your admin, Holly. Lyrics from Painting flowers - all time low
Back to top Go down
alice emma vendura

alice emma vendura

Spencer, Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spencer, Aria   Spencer, Aria Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Accepted... bestfriend Very Happy heehee
Back to top Go down
Aria Spencer

Aria Spencer

Spencer, Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spencer, Aria   Spencer, Aria Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Heheee, We're so cool XD
Back to top Go down
alice emma vendura

alice emma vendura

Spencer, Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spencer, Aria   Spencer, Aria Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Yep xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spencer, Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spencer, Aria   Spencer, Aria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spencer, Aria
Page 1 of 1