The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
CheerQ's blog Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
CheerQ's blog Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

CheerQ's blog Quinns1-12 CheerQ's blog Quinns1-15 CheerQ's blog Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
CheerQ's blog Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
CheerQ's blog Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA CheerQ's blog Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY CheerQ's blog DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA CheerQ's blog SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS CheerQ's blog Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR CheerQ's blog Hayden-panettiere-

CheerQ's blog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

CheerQ's blog Selena_Gomez_Photoshoot_Yellow_jpg-2

Last post: 30/04/2011 at 19:40

Hey Everyone! I'm Quinn although that is my middle name but I legally go by that name. I attend WMHS so I am cheerio. Head Cheerio. Future Prom Queen. Whatever really. So yeah, Today was eventful. The voting for prom king and queen started so I spent most of my time putting fliers up around school and bugging people about it. I think I got the job done though. Hehe.

Wow I am so bored. Atleast pretty little liars is on 20 minutes so I'm excited about that. My boyfriend teases me about how engrossed I get in it but who doesn't love a bit off pretty little liars before you go to bed. Well sort of go to bed anyway. Its an exciting way to spend your evening anyway...

Well, Nothing really to type about now. Listening to the one and only Justin Bieber (: I will never say never I will fight, I will fight till forever. Oh yeah! I'm in glee club and my boyfriend sung baby to me one time :') Oh I did have Sieber fever. Yes I just mixed Sam with Bieber. EPIC FAIL Very Happy So yeah... First post over.

God bless you all <3

[/font]

Last edited by Quinn Fabray on Mon May 02, 2011 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:15 pm

Last post: 1/05/2011 at 00:00

Well, Its the first of may now. Pretty little liars was awesome with the whole lipstick mirror thing and then after I sat and watched 30 days of night with Sam. I can't lie, I did jump at some points. Anyway! I have to wrap one of my friends birthday presents today and I can't wrap anything so its going to be an epic fail Very Happy

So I'm going to bed soon because I have school tomorrow. Gotta hand out more fliers for prom. I swear, I will be prom queen! I will. Yeah... I'm all snuggled up in my bed texting Sam right now. *yawn* I can't lie I am tired. OOH! My new favorite phrase is *drum roll please* I can't lie Very Happy Epic phrase!

Well yeah, I need my beauty sleep although I wouldn't need it as much as SOME people. Not naming names or anything but it is true:D

God Bless you all <3
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:26 pm

Last post: 2/05/2011 at 16:05

I really would have posted last night but I wasn't able to. I had a slumber party with some of the cheerios and you wouldn't believe some of the games we played. (a.k.a spin the bottle) It was just girls there even though there is guy cheerios it would have been a little weird with guys and girls sleeping in one room. Anyway! New episode of hellcats tonight! Yay! I love that show. Well its not a new one but its a repeat of the episode I miss on a thurday because of cheer practice.

Going out to color me mine later with Sam. Infact in about 10 minutes I'm supposed to be meeting him there so I actually better go. I'll post a picture of my outfit after I get back.

God bless you all!

CheerQ's blog Quinn_11
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

daydreamsaboutmusic started following you
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Last post: 7/05/2011 at 00:32

Haven't posted in a while, I know its bad. Well erm... I'm having one of those nights where I can't sleep and EVERYONE is asleep apart from me?! How unfair. So, I decided to watch i am number 4. There is an actress in that film that could be my twin but I know I don't have a twin. Anyway,

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GETTING DOWN ON FRIDAY EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND WEEKEND.. FRIDAY FRIDAY GETTING DOWN ON FRIDAY EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WEEKEND PARTYIN' PARTYIN' YEAH! Partyin' PARTYIN' YEAH! FUN FUN FUN FUN

Yeah, I'll stop now Very Happy I don't even know if they are the right words tbh... ahwell. Apparently some of the glee club are going to sing it... that should be interesting...

Anyway, going because I actually feel tired (whoohooo!)

God bless you all <3
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Update 05/06/2011

Quinn fabray is now going camping for the first time. Yeah that's right. Never thought I would say that to be honest. Me, Becca, Sam and Puck are all sharing a tent tonight and we will probably have a pillow fight that I would start.

Not much to say that should be said. Lets just say I'm looking for a loop hole in some laws but yeah... that's it really. Nothing new. Nothing interesting on CheerQ's blog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CheerQ's blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: CheerQ's blog   CheerQ's blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CheerQ's blog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: Needing to communicate? :: Tumblr-
Jump to: