The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fabray household Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Fabray household Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fabray household Quinns1-12 Fabray household Quinns1-15 Fabray household Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Fabray household Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Fabray household Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Fabray household Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Fabray household DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Fabray household SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Fabray household Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Fabray household Hayden-panettiere-

Fabray household

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:44 pm

Since Pippa came back and we left LA she needed somewhere to stay. I asked my mom about her staying here and she agreed. So a week later Pippa moved in with us, she has the spare room now and nothing has gone wrong.

Since she moved in we have become closer and are practically like sisters now. Getting ready for school in the morning is always fun and it normally goes something like this:

I woke up to paramore playing on my ipod. I looked at the clock which told me it was 6:30 am. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and tied my hair up in a low ponytail. I walked across my room and out the door, across the landing and tapped lightly on Pippa's bedroom door before walking in. "Morning!" I sing to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:59 pm

(Yes, I'm lazy ;D)

I groaned as Quinn walked in, happily. I never did like getting up this early, I was always so tired. Instead of getting up I just rolled over, muttering "Ten more minutes" like the lazy person I was.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

"Nu-uh you will miss breakfast" I said, running and jumping on her. "I'll do a cheer for you and then you can't fall back asleep."I added.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Parton

Lucia Parton

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm

I groaned again as I sat up, my hair all over the place like usual. "Okay, okay. I'm up..." I mummbled, half asleep. I hadnt slept much last night, for many reasons but when i did get to sleep I was completely unconcious.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

"Hehe, good! I'm getting my phone to text Sam. He is probably still asleep or his alarm is going off. Probably the second one" I said going back to my room and picking up my phone off my ihome and flicking through my notifcations as I walked back into Pippa's room.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

When Quinn re-entered the room Pippa was brushing the wild mess that was her hair. "You sure do like pestering people" I joked, laughing.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 pm

"I pester because I'm the only one who gets up apart from manhands" I counter winking and tapping on my phone.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 pm

"Rachel may hate me, but she's not that bad..." I laughed, putting my hair up in a nice, little ponytail & sliding in a hair band.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

I just laughed and waited for my phone to chime to signal a new message. When it did, I answered and walked out of Pippa's room. I walked down the stairs in my silky nigh dress and headed for the kitchen in time for pancakes to come out of the pan. "Smells good" I commented and smiled at my mom.

nightwear
Back to top Go down
sam everett evans

sam everett evans

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 am

I'm up, I'm up.

Sam sent the text to his girlfriend before collapsing back onto his bed.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 am

My phone chimed again.

See you at school then ♥

I put my phone down on the table and sat down in my usual place. I stuck my fork in a pancake and brought it to my plate.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:26 pm

I followed Quinn downstairs, smiling & got my breakfast. I was grateful for her & her mothers hospitality.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:51 pm

I ate my share of pancakes slowly and sipped some water before standing up. "You coming to get ready?" I asked, picking my phone up and putting it in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
pippa adriana valentina
Admin
pippa adriana valentina

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 pm

"Of Corse" I laughed, finishing my pancakes & standing up as well.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

I smiled and walked through the house and up the stairs to my room where I stopped and turned around, "So.. How did you sleep?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:15 am

"Yes, I know dad!" I sighed as he opened my door for me and handed me my crutches. "Dad, I broke my leg. I didn't damage my ability to function." I sighed again and used the crutches to pull myself out of the car and upright. I reached back in for my bag and slung it over my shoulder, balancing on my good leg. "Loveyoubye!" I said quickly before kissing my dad on the cheek. I'd gotten used to the crutches. Arms, swing, leg. Arms, swing, leg. It was actually quite fun. Unless you were in school. Then it becomes less fun. I started walking up toward the Fabrays' door on Dudley Road when I stopped and turned. "You can go, now dad." I smiled. He didn't look sure but he got back in the car and drove away. I hopped up to the front door and pressed the bell.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:19 am

I heard the door bell ring and hopped down the stairs. Well not literally. But I was excited about this sleepover. I swung the door open and said, "Becca!" And hugged her before stepping back and checking her leg. "You look better" I noted.

outfit
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:24 am

"Hey, Q." I laughed slightly at her enthusiasm. "I feel a lot better, too." I smiled. "But, hey, you look chipper again." I noted, added to her excitement and enthusiasm, yep, Quinn Fabray was definitely better.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:28 am

"Thank you" I said stepping aside and letting my best friend come in. "I got the horror movies we decided on too" I added as she crutcheled (OOC: word?) herself in.

[Drag me to hell??Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:34 am

[AAHHHH!!!! OMG okay so Becca is TOTALLY not wearing earrings in this topic >.> ahem and idk if crutcheted is a word Razz]

I smiled as I hopped past Quinn into her huge house. Well, a lot bigger than ours, anyway. I'd been here before but it never failed to surprise me. I had decided on a purple cast while in the hospital because with every outfit, I always wore something purple. Today, that tradition was not broken, I was wearing (a)purple sneaker, white denim shorts and a purple tank top, because even if it was unnaturally cold for May, crutcheting(Wink) around when you're not used to it properly tires you out. A lot.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:37 am

"Mom, Becca's here. We are going to my room!" I shouted through the house and lead the way up the stairs. I waited for Becca at the top before moving around the huge landing until we came to my door with the letter 'Q' on the front of it.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:40 am

I hopped up the stairs quickly--stairs are my strong point. I had stairs at home, stairs at school, stairs everywhere. I followed Quinn across the landing to her door.
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:42 am

I opened the door and walked into my room. I did a quick check over to make sure everything was in place. I had this weird obsession where everything in my room had to be in its own space.
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:51 am

I hopped into Quinn's room and slid my bag off my shoulder and put it on the floor in the corner of the room along with my crutches. I literally hopped on my good leg and perched on the edge of Quinn's bed because trying to stand without crutches for a while would have been an epic fail. Even for someone like me who's most often thought was 'wow, the epicness of that fail is too much to comprehend'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabray household Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabray household   Fabray household Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fabray household
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next