The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-12 Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-15 Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Sites I own and Sites I'm on. DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Sites I own and Sites I'm on. SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Hayden-panettiere-

Sites I own and Sites I'm on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Empty
PostSubject: Sites I own and Sites I'm on.   Sites I own and Sites I'm on. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

http://sherlockrpg.forumotion.co.uk/

My first site. Sherlock, the BBC about the Infamous detective, but in the Twenty first century.

http://romancamo.forumotion.net/

The teenage boy who wowed the world as the Son Of Poseidon is back, but in a Roman Camp Half Blood!

http://a-day-to-rember.forumotion.com/forum

December, 21, 2012, people expected the world to end, but instead, a orb of purple light shot around the world entering little kids everywhere, it is 2031, those kids are now teenagers, but they soon figure out that the orb of purple light wasn't just something, it was a prophecy of the Mayans, not the end of the world, those kid figure out that their parents have the powers of an element, and now to carry on their parents destiny will, they travel to the Mayans to learn how to use their powers, and use it to help people. Five friends, Alexander Jones,Damian Drake, Cale Wolfe, Skyler Pryde, Lina Lea, and his little brother Link Jones will figure out there destiny's of the "Chosen five", all of them, must fight the forces of the evil Mayan wizard Okalvaka and his apprentice , and his dispels. They Can't do it alone All the Elemental Children will have to team up to fight the final Battle !!!

http://avatartlanation.darkbb.com/forum

The boy who wowed the Elemental world as the Avatar is dead, but now, they are back.
70 years after the fire nation struck now the Earth Nation is striking. The Air Nomads have been reborn. Now the fire nation will help to clear their names after the last war.

http://heroesrpg.forumotion.com/forum

The people who love Heroes, will love this site.

Now own to the Sites Im on.

Sites I own and Sites I'm on. 167969_1616236212651_1438717452_31460954_2276855_n

--

"Nii-san!!" The young child screamed as he saw his older brother brutally murdered by a Kiri Shinobi. As the Mist Ninja turned with a kunai in his hand, the boy gasped. He quickly turned and ran with his eyes shut. The Shinobi chuckled and chucked the kunai, which impaled the boy's heart moments later. As that happned, a bright light engulfed the World, stopping all battles.

Silence filled the Battlefields as the last of the dead fell to the ground, blown back from the bright light. The boy, lay next to his brother, his arms drapped around him in one last hug. The death of this boy was said to be the end of the 7th Great Shinobi War, but 8 similar deaths happened at the exact same time....

--

Become a Ninja, live your life the way you want it to be, and fight for your Nindo!

• No Canons! Completely Original Characters made by you!
  • Defeat the NPC Kages and become one yourself!
  • Unique Chakra and Jutsu System!
  • 3 Different Mangekyo Sharingan Levels!
  • Live, Prosper, and Conquer!

Join the fun now at UzuChia Rpg V2!!!

Im on more but I dont wanna Advertise those.
Back to top Go down

Sites I own and Sites I'm on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The glee roleplay! :: The extra things :: Advertise-
Jump to: