The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Welcome to tgrp. Log in or register to be apart of it!

-Holly - Becca - Zoe -
xox
The glee roleplay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as your favourite glee characters or create your own character

HomeWhats going on?Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-11
Welcome to the glee role play. We have many canons freee :P Feel free to join and make yourself at home!
Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-12 Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-15 Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-13

update 05/06/2011
New directions came first in regionals and are on the journey to New York! Prom is a few days away and the king and queen voting is a tense time. Brittany and Becca have prepared a number for prom but then Becca later found out the news she was pregnant and has been working hard to keep it a secret. Quinn and Puck found Beth in the hospital and Quinn is working out to try and undo the adoption so she can have Beth back.
Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-16
The word count here at tgrp is left for you to decide. You can write as much as you would like but we would like to see more than one line and especially a few words! Everyone here is much more capable then writing a few words.

When you register you need to have your characters full name. type it like this: first middle last. So no capitals! We understand some characters don't have middle names and we are fine with that but every character has a first and last.

Also, this one is forumotions rule. You must be 13 or over to register here. This isn't ours so don't complain to us about it!

Last but not least, this is a mature rp which means there may be some more graphical content so if you don't like it. Don't read the topics that will have it in. To warn roleplayers about sexual content please put an '{m}' in the title of the topic to represent mature.

To read more about the rules visit the rules page in the rules and news section of the site.
Alexander 'Alex' Jones Quinns1-17
The top posters for this month are:

1. BECCA GARCIA Alexander 'Alex' Jones Selly

2. QUINN FABRAY Alexander 'Alex' Jones DiannaAgron13

3. JADE GARCIA Alexander 'Alex' Jones SelenaGomez7

4. SAM EVANS Alexander 'Alex' Jones Chord

5. CARLY TAYLOR Alexander 'Alex' Jones Hayden-panettiere-

Alexander 'Alex' Jones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexander fernando jones

alexander fernando jones

Alexander 'Alex' Jones Empty
PostSubject: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:34 pm

My name is Alexander Jones. I am 15 and live in Germany (I am Half American and Half Spanish, my dad is in the Military so we travel). I found this site by Forumotion search. And I am a Dude

Some days I sit, staring out the window, watching this world pass me by. Some times I think, there's nothing to live for, I almost break down and cry.

Character name: Alexander 'Alex' Jones
Character Gender: Dude
Character age: 15
Character occupation: Student, Glee Club, basketball player

Sometimes I think I'm crazy, I'M CRAZY OH SO CRAZY! WHY AM I HERE, AM I JUST WAISTING MY TIME! But then I see my baby, SUDDENLY IM NO CRAZY.

Character history: Alex was born to a man who fought in World War II, and died there. He lived with his mom as an athlete, his mom was Spanish, but his late dad was American, Alex knew alot of languages. His mom always said he had a talent for singing. Alex didnt care much for singing. But after he watched a musical and the people there heard him, they said he should sing. He was only ten there.

Alex was convinced by his mom to join the schools Musical in middle school. He had gotten the lead and woed everyone. Esepcially a teacher in the High School he would attend the next year.

Instead of joining the Glee Club in the freshman year. He played Basketball. He joined the Sophmore year, but at McKinley, he was begged to join the Glee Club. So he did, now he is a basketball player in the Glee Club, while also dancing, he was given the chance from one college to be a Triple Major, so he will be attending that School.

Also, Alex was so smart sometimes he helped Police with their cases, some kids called him Sherlock, some kids called him a high school detective.

Character play by: Eduardo Surtia.

Sometimes I think the worlds almost over everyone's leaning on me.

This application sample was made by your admin Holly. Lyrics by Paramore, the only exception

Last edited by Alexander Jones on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Your accepted! Welcome... fill in the claims and get started Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thegleerp.rpg-board.net
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

HELLO Very Happy

Welcome to our little slice of the internet! Very Happy

I'm Becca and I'm one of the admins here (: If you have any questions, don't be shy to ask Very Happy everyone here is really friendly so if none of the admins are online and your question is urgent, I'm sure nobody would mind answering you.

Kay, I've been rantering on for way too long now so just...

WELCOME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Haha,, yeah everyone is nice. Apart from Becca.. Jokes xD She's awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Yeah, that's true. She is awesome. Wink
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:36 pm

Not the fictional character... the person. You!
Back to top Go down
becca maci garcia
Admin
becca maci garcia

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:43 pm

I know Very Happy (seeing as Becca is practically me >.> Razz)
Back to top Go down
brittany susan pierce
Admin
brittany susan pierce

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:48 pm

hehe yup xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexander 'Alex' Jones   Alexander 'Alex' Jones Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander 'Alex' Jones
Page 1 of 1